Monthly Spotlight eNewsletterPeter (with the help of his daughter Hazel!) writes a fun and informal blog aimed at family business owners.
Five reasons to subscribe:
- Already a member? then it is a vital communication tool!
- If you are a guest, it will provide you with ideas you can use directly in your business.
- You can learn from other people’s successes and failures.
- Get the latest up to the minute information for family businesses.
- Easy to read, effective as a communication tool and most of all; to the point!
CLICK HERE TO BECOME A MEMBER
World Smile Day was celebrated earlier this month. Harvey Ball, its creator, believed you could improve the world one smile at a time. Perhaps there’s some truth in this belief, so I’ve...Read More
5 steps to successful storytelling
A guest blog from Practice Member Rosie Hamilton on the 5 steps to successful storytelling: The core definition of PR is ‘the planned and sustained effort to establish and maintain goodwil...Read More
Do you feel like an imposter?
So many of us feel like an imposter within our own specialities, and I hear people talk about this feeling a lot. No matter how much evidence there is that we’re successfully navigating our l...Read More
Nine things we've learned from 2020: Part Nine - Professionalise, not corporatise, your family business
Here at the practice we have lots of sessions where we ask challenging questions of ourselves and our members. One of the key Check-ins we had back in January looked at what we all learne...Read More
Let Go & Enjoy Your Life
What if I told you that you already had everything you need to enjoy life? It’s often assumed that we need to make drastic changes to our habits or routines. You feel you need to achieve t...Read More