Monthly Spotlight eNewsletterPeter (with the help of his daughter Hazel!) writes a fun and informal blog aimed at family business owners.
Five reasons to subscribe:
- Already a member? then it is a vital communication tool!
- If you are a guest, it will provide you with ideas you can use directly in your business.
- You can learn from other people’s successes and failures.
- Get the latest up to the minute information for family businesses.
- Easy to read, effective as a communication tool and most of all; to the point!
CLICK HERE TO BECOME A MEMBER
Watch out for the Christmas pressure
Christmas is the season to be merry, however the cost of achieving this can really pile the pressure on! It’s not just the financial concerns many of us have at this time of year, it’s...Read More
Change Is Constant
What one thing is forever constant in life? Change. So many people over the years have told me that they don’t like change. It’s natural to think that change is a bad thing, especial...Read More
World Smile Day was celebrated earlier this month. Harvey Ball, its creator, believed you could improve the world one smile at a time. Perhaps there’s some truth in this belief, so I’ve...Read More
5 steps to successful storytelling
A guest blog from Practice Member Rosie Hamilton on the 5 steps to successful storytelling: The core definition of PR is ‘the planned and sustained effort to establish and maintain goodwil...Read More
Do you feel like an imposter?
So many of us feel like an imposter within our own specialities, and I hear people talk about this feeling a lot. No matter how much evidence there is that we’re successfully navigating our l...Read More