Well let’s keep the other definition of Epiphany (a religious context) away at this stage (no offence intended) but I feel this week I have been through a similar ephiphany! No, I don’t want to spend a drunken evening with my road manager as, after all, I am not a pop star, nor do I have a manager!
However, I suddenly realised this week what a lucky position I have been in the last few weeks. Because I am the moderator for all our Practice Connect sessions, I am the only person to listen and gain the knowledge of ALL our presenters! It does explain why I have pages of notes from each session and am currently wondering how the heck I am going to do all the things they suggest – however what a lucky position to be in!
So, two things are going to happen as it isn’t fair that I get all this and no one else does:
- I will highlight the key learning I have gleaned from each session here in the Spotlight
- We will look to make the presentations available (with permission) via our you tube channel for members and guests to view – keep your eyes out for details!
And here is a hint: if they resonate with you then get in touch with the individual and /or lookout for the next session they are running…
- “Our Connect and Check In Sessions are powerful!” Peter Roper
- “Email marketing must satisfy a key challenge and not be generalist” Nathan Littleton
- “Look at BLM (Black Lives Matter) from two sides” Ifzal Akhtar
- “Businesses require solution-driven learning” Ian White
- “One of the keys to creating a long-term business is resilience!” Dave James
Until the next time…