We have two main forms of regular communication:
Peter writes a fun and informal blog aimed at family business owners each week called Thought4The Week.
The Practice produces an eNewsletter with the latest information about events, members and opportunities.
Five reasons to subscribe to these are:
- Already a member? They are a vital communication tool!
- If you are a guest, it will provide you with ideas you can use directly in your business.
- You can learn from other people’s successes and failures.
- Get the latest up to the minute information for family businesses.
- Easy to read and effective as communication tools plus most of all to the point!
CLICK HERE TO BECOME A MEMBER
Even a family business occasionally has a holiday!
During August in previous years we have always taken August off. This year, of course, has been like no other, but even so we have decided to take a few days break...so no news from me this week or...Read More
Sometimes family businesses need a new spark!
This weekend we have been lucky enough to spend time with two of our grandchildren plus a family barbeque – it was a simple and delightful pleasure. Whilst we were at our daughter’s ho...Read More
Time for a family business to harvest!
As I look out of my window, I am very blessed to look over fields currently filled with both cows and sheep grazing in the sunshine. Further on the fields of potatoes, corn and wheat are turning go...Read More