We have two main forms of regular communication:
Peter writes a fun and informal blog aimed at family business owners each week called Thought4The Week.
The Practice produces an eNewsletter with the latest information about events, members and opportunities.
Five reasons to subscribe to these are:
- Already a member? They are vital communication tools!
- If you are a guest, it will provide you with ideas you can use directly in your business.
- You can learn from other people’s successes and failures.
- Get the latest up-to-the-minute information for family businesses.
- Easy to read and effective as communication tools plus most of all to the point!
If you are asked, you will need to allow pop-up messages for this site, as there is 'capture' just checking your human pop-up box, prior to confirming you've been added to the Newsletter list.