We have one main form of regular communication:
Peter writes a fun and informal blog aimed at family business owners each week called Thought4The Week with the latest information about events, members, and opportunities.
Five reasons to subscribe to these are:
- Already a member? They are vital communication tools!
- If you are a guest, it will provide you with ideas you can use directly in your business.
- You can learn from other people’s successes and failures.
- Get the latest up-to-the-minute information for family businesses.
- Easy to read and effective as communication tools plus most of all to the point!
"A Perfect Fit: How The Magic5's Custom-Fit Goggles Are Making Waves in the Swimming World"
Swimming is my thing; on average I get in the pool three times a week. It gives me a combination of fitness and relaxation and helps me to think through things when I need to… Recently I...Read More
Finding the joy in a field of grass...
Guess what I was up to over the weekend? You'll never believe it, but I found myself in the middle of a farmer's field in Lincolnshire, tasked with mowing the lawn. As you can see...Read More
Laughter as the Keystone: Embracing Joy in Family Business
Just a few days ago, I found myself sitting in a dark cinema, about to watch Harold Lloyd hang from a clock in that old silent movie, "Safety Last." You know, the one from 1923?...Read More
When your Marketing isn't working - change it?
Since its first broadcast some thirty years or so ago my wife Anny and I have listened to Classic FM. We both have a wide taste in music but have always enjoyed the station as our go-to pla...Read More