We have two main forms of regular communication:
Peter writes a fun and informal blog aimed at family business owners each week called Thought4The Week.
The Practice produces an eNewsletter with the latest information about events, members and opportunities.
Five reasons to subscribe to these are:
- Already a member? They are vital communication tools!
- If you are a guest, it will provide you with ideas you can use directly in your business.
- You can learn from other people’s successes and failures.
- Get the latest up-to-the-minute information for family businesses.
- Easy to read and effective as communication tools plus most of all to the point!
Peter's #Thought4TheWeek - What a family business can learn from a Raptor!
I am lucky enough to live in a village and the view from my back garden is across open fields. At this time of year there is a lot of noise from starli...Read More
Peter's #Thought4TheWeek - How big a deal is fairness in your family business?
I have three core values. Family. Well, you would expect that from the Family Business Man now, wouldn’t you? Fun....Read More
Peter's #Thought4TheWeek - Family Businesses need time for reflection
I write this a few days after the Jubilee celebrations. Whether you are a royalist or not, you can’t help but have noticed the Jubilee a...Read More
Peter's #Thought4TheWeek - How do Family Businesses balance cost with results in networking currently?
As I write this, I am recovering from a hectic day yesterday. I met clients at two different places and had the privilege to be the opening sp...Read More