Monthly Spotlight eNewsletterPeter (with the help of his daughter Hazel!) writes a fun and informal blog aimed at family business owners.
Five reasons to subscribe:
- Already a member? then it is a vital communication tool!
- If you are a guest, it will provide you with ideas you can use directly in your business.
- You can learn from other people’s successes and failures.
- Get the latest up to the minute information for family businesses.
- Easy to read, effective as a communication tool and most of all; to the point!
CLICK HERE TO BECOME A MEMBER
Goodbye Captain Sir Tom Moore, You Are A Tough Act To Follow…
I am typing this on Tuesday 2nd February 2021 at 4.45pm in the afternoon and have just heard the sad news of Captain Sir Tom Moore’s passing aged 100. In my experience (which is consider...Read More
FREE Tech Workshops At The Practice
This digital era has taken the world by storm. If you don’t keep up, as a business, you can risk being left behind. Remember BlockBusters? Once a common sight on every high street, unfortunat...Read More
When you make a mistake in your life, learn from it!
The recent shenanigans between the European Union and the UK regarding stocks of much needed Covid 19 vaccine, hard borders in Northern Ireland plus frankly, egos, have been very painful to see. Wh...Read More
Are you getting rid of clutter in your life?
We held a recent session at the practice discussing clutter in our life. Boy did that cause conversation! It seems for many of us the recent challenges of Covid, lockdown home schooling, worki...Read More
The Secret To Video Success
This week's guest blog is written by Terry Livesay of DT Studios UK So, you’ve decided to have a video done....why? Okay, that question might seem a little st...Read More