Weekly Spotlight eNewsletterPeter (with the help of his daughter Hazel!) writes a fun and informal weekly blog aimed at family business owners.
Five reasons to subscribe:
- Already a member? then it is a vital communication tool!
- If you are a guest, it will provide you with ideas you can use directly in your business.
- You can learn from other people’s successes and failures.
- Get the latest up to the minute information for family businesses.
- Easy to read, effective as a communication tool and most of all; to the point!
CLICK HERE TO BECOME A MEMBER
Even a family business occasionally has a holiday!
During August in previous years we have always taken August off. This year, of course, has been like no other, but even so we have decided to take a few days break...so no news from me this week or...Read More
Sometimes family businesses need a new spark!
This weekend we have been lucky enough to spend time with two of our grandchildren plus a family barbeque – it was a simple and delightful pleasure. Whilst we were at our daughter’s ho...Read More
Time for a family business to harvest!
As I look out of my window, I am very blessed to look over fields currently filled with both cows and sheep grazing in the sunshine. Further on the fields of potatoes, corn and wheat are turning go...Read More