Why do people join the Practice?
Here are some 1 minute videos of our members telling us why they like the Practice and below our members tell us 20 Top reasons to join!
At a glance 10 reasons to join the Family Business Practice
- An organisation that gets you and the specific needs of family businesses
- Maximum flexibility to attend as many or few meetings as you wish
- Expert opinion on issues facing family businesses
- Relaxed and supportive environment
- No single seat policy and no forced referrals
- Proven West Midlands based event programme
- Monthly or annual payment programmes to suit all budgets
- Dedicated practical monthly business development programme
- Three fifteen minute meetings with other attendees per meeting
- Three member presentations per meeting
More in depth reasons to join the Family Business Practice
Peter Says...You chose where to go to, who to meet and when. But in a relaxed, structured and informative setting with people who really get it.
No bloating crack of dawn indigestible breakfasts, no excruciating sixty-second pitches….
Let’s do the maths...
Each Practice has ten meetings a year.
That means 50 plus meetings per year.
Which if you attended all of them would mean you would have over one hundred and fifty guaranteed 121 meetings per year!
That's the opportunity to have one hundred and fifty business appointments with people you chose to meet over a twelve month period whilst also creating long-term relationships, developing your business and developing you – with a Family Business Practice complimentary audit valued at £197 from the Family Business Man Peter Roper – forty years of experience helping you along the way.
Or you could cold call…or pay someone a very hefty sum of money for the latest gizmo marketing campaign.