Effective from Monday 23rd March 2020 like many we had to close our event programme due to Coronavirus.
The Family Business Practice is a unique Midlands-based business development organisation for owner-managed and family businesses.
The Family Business Practice might be for you if:
After extensive and exhaustive work by our team, the Practice has now launched an online version for its members and guests.
It comprises of the following:
Practice Check In
– where members meet and share best practice, with practical ideas in this challenging time and enables us to stay in touch. These sessions are just 72-Minutes long by Zoom call.
– these are networking sessions for members and guests to get together in a highly structured and fast-moving 72-minute Zoom call session.
– for those who want to join the Practice and be part of a fast-growing and highly regarded organisation that has a proven five-year track record in serving businesses within the West Midlands.
To find out more simply click on the headings above and we suggest you book in for a Practice Connect
session – just 72 minutes long with the opportunity to network with several businesses, learn from a member presentation and in a time-efficient way – and it's free!
- You want to learn from other like-minded businesses
- You want to work with businesses that enable you to sleep at night!
- You think it’s important to work with people you know, like and trust
- You are based in the West Midlands
- You want more or better business!
Perhaps you want to make some more revenue, save some costs or get some of your life back?
The Family Business Practice was established in 2015 by Peter Roper, the Family Business Man who wanted to build a network of owner-managed and family businesses that understand family businesses are different.
Today, the Practice has over 150 members, across five locations in the West Midlands ranging from husband-and-wife consultancies to businesses employing over 200 people. The one thing they all have in common is that they are all family businesses and they think, act and do differently to their corporate equivalents.
The Practice is growing rapidly, thanks to both word of mouth of happy members but also our active marketing strategy.
Thanks for taking the time to look us up – we would love to tell you more so do get in touch!
Members - Book tickets for any meeting
Choose a group to see group information and book your ticket:
Kidderminster Malvern Solihull Wolverhampton Redditch